Sunday, August 02, 2009

Ho! Bean!

Posted by Alienfloyd

Intersting weekend started by getting bad news followed by good news. We had some friends over for games (Nice surprise I hope for one). It was fun and a g0od way to end the week. We stayed up too late and didn't make it to the open house the next morning. The pig picken for Bonnie and Bryan was awesome. Great food and some of he best hush puppies I have ever had. A couple of highlights happened on the Facebook. I know sounds weird. I had a conversation with my little sister that was awesome and much needed. I also had a former Bishop from Phoenix add me.


I only ran 6 rather than 10 miles in the hot sun. disappointing I know, but I'm still alive. I also had a hallway conversation with a bigger music fan than me today that sparked my interest in a cool new direction.

I also have almost finished Ender's Game in one day. It's amazing.

In light of the weekend tomorrow awaits.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay surprises!

EEgah!

Lindsey said...

Sigh. Yes Thanks that was a very needed conversation. I feel weightless in a sense.

Stac said...

a bigger music fan... is that possible?

Alienfloyd said...

This music guy is my hero