Sunday, August 09, 2009

Lactic Acid

Posted by Tooele Brezoff

My legs burn like mad and my foot feels broken, all from running 11 miles. Lori drove me up to almost the dirt road in Middle canyon. When the Odometer said ll miles she dropped me of and left me alone. So I just started running. My legs went numb because it was cold but by mile 10 I was plenty warm and eager to get home. I muscled out the last mile feeling pretty good and turned into our entrance. A few seconds later I have a pit bull chasing me on my heels for 20 yds or so. It's dragging a large chain supposedly meant to keep it tied up. My mind is running through multiple scenarios just waiting to be attacked. I stay calm and pretend it doesn't exist it goes away.

The owners weren't home the dog goes to the pound. Too bad.

The Bee's game was fun even though we only lasted just over an hour. Nate caught on real quick and I think I have a partner for future sporting events.

Highlights:
Friday off
Hot Dog's at the Ball park
Lori confronting drunks
A police man with a sense of humour
A good run
Dr. Pepper
Robintino's
Nicole at Robintino's and the hookup
Ender's Shadow
Burn Notice
Cheesy 80's music
Ritz Chicken
Hometeaching.....

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

It chased you? Uggghh... I wish Dog owners were more careful. It gives Dogs such a bad rap. We've watched a lot of burn notice lately. It's pretty interesting. Ty loves it.