Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?

Posted by Alienfloyd

So the weekend is over and a decent one it was. Camp out to Rush Valley with the Scouts was fun and definitely the best yet.  The girls had a sleepover at Grandma's so I got to spend some quality time with Nate and Nixon. Nate's a funny boy and today I tossed him the football and he instinctively caught it and threw it back in a perfect spiral, of course the ball is a Nerf and he had to use two hands to throw it.  I was stoked, just to  make sure it wasn't a fluke I threw it a few more times and he caught the ball.  He's growing up and it's fun to watch and be apart of. 


One of the scouts was quoting the Batman movie..hence the title cause you know that's the original Batman ;)

The high council   er Secretary of the Stake Primary spoke on Unity and it was brilliant. She made a comment that it's not about the debate over whether caffeinated beverages were against the word of wisdom or the facial hair on a man is an indicator of righteousness. ..Basically don't judge and don't worry about the inconsequential.  This was nice because while I have felt the disapproving looks when I have had facial hair, not so much in Tooele but in past areas. I won't say anything about the soda. I LIKED THE CHERRY DR PEPPER :p



1 comments:

Thor'sblog said...

The diet one is real good too!