Sunday, April 05, 2009

The future is as bright as your faith...

Posted by Alienfloyd

I took a couple days off this week to try and regain some sanity after a pretty tough month.  I wasn't in the mood for Conference, feeling pretty cold and hardened to the spiritual lately.  It took until the talk by Elder Holland on Sunday to break through my hard heart. Clearly the purpose of it all was concisely illustrated by Elder Holland. I recommend listening to it if you haven't heard it yet. In a related matter I received an answer to  a question two years in the works.  The simplicity of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is breathtaking in its ability to solve even the most complex issues.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to re-listen to that one. I am glad you got something answered that is a good feeling. Hooray for Truth.

Deanie said...

I truly have the BEST kids, for they are all spiritual giants in my eyes.