Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad combo meal

Posted by Alienfloyd

I am finding there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.  My fuse is so short right now that the nice filter that I keep up most of the day is disintegrating like the ozone layer.  I really have no patience any more.  I feel more and more like I could easily become my Grandpa in 10 or 20 years.  A few things that keep me from going ape@#$@.  Not in any order: Nixon my little 1 year old tends to calm me down.  Tellin' stories to Natalie.  Nightly scriptures.  

I 'm feeling my mortality this week but my heart goes out to friends and family that are hurting and have lost. 
I really hate pettiness. I despise pride. I love to see people succeed in life. I need to work on gratitude and friendliness.  

Oh yeah Bad combo meal... Amp, Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Carl's Jr and Cadbury chocolate eggs. (Don't forget the fries).  My heart skips a beat..

Cheers

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

happy to see I made the list

TIM said...

PROZAC JUST BE HAPPY!

BeauRollins said...

Sounds like a perfect meal to me.