Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cholesterol in my eyes

Posted by Alienfloyd

Apparently cholesterol deposits can be seen in eyes and my eye doctor (Mike) has to tell me to go get my cholesterol levels checked.  I'm thinking I'm not so young but I feel young.  My diet has really been bad the last couple of years due to my inability to care what I eat and lack of exercise. This has generally has left me feeling rather like a waste.  I started eating McDeath's again I even had a Whopper the other day and then a killer burger from 5Guys..on Friday.  I want to bike this year but circumstances as they are this may be a bust again and I will be left angry and unhappy with my laziness and state of sub prime performance.  

So how do I get motivated to get out and stop my arteries from hardening?  
This cross section of a coronary artery shows plaque buildup, possibly indicating coronary artery disease—the most common cause of death worldwide. Risk factors for the disease include poor diet, cigarette smoking, and stress, among others. [B&B Photos/Custom Medical Stock Photo. Reproduced by permission.]

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave always says the best thing I can ever do is cook. He says if I never clean again- and have homecooked food, we will save a bajillion dollars, eat healthier, and he will clean the house. He won't however, cook.
He wants to say goodbye to Carl's Jr. forevah!

Lindsey said...

A whopper? I have never eaten a Whopper or a Big Mac. However I am on the other spectrum.... Candy. I find motivation in the fact that someone wishes he had a body & wants us to treat it bad & keep it unhealthy. I like when I can get out and work out because I know he can't and it makes him mad. Weird? ya. "I learned it from watching you."

BeauRollins said...

Man, i'm craving a Western SO bad...

Alienfloyd said...

Fried shrimp, fried ocra, fried frenchies, fried coronary

Tooele Brezoff said...

Fry that bad boy up! I have a hankering for eye cholesterol!