Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dreams of the deep green sea..

Posted by Alienfloyd

North by Northwest..


I watched this movie again for the 2nd time while maintaining a fever the entire time and trying not to re taste the foul TheraFlu.  The movie is one of my favorite Hitchcock films.  It retains a certain amount of suspense without being overly cheesy.  

I hate being sick because my mind goes into this weird fog.  I don't always think to clearly.  I was home alone with Nix today and I came downstairs and my feet slipped landing me on my back really hard.  I thought I had broken my arm for a minute. I then realized I have had harder falls on the mountain so my mind was put at ease.  Fortunately Nix was asleep upstairs.  

Now for a little comic relief. What do you get when you cross Michael Phelps with marijuana.  A Water Bong!!! hahahahah.  Dumbass.

I'm reading two books right now. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Blackwater.  I'll write more on what I think about them later. 


Ok 25 things :

1. I used to love the smell of a freshly lit Marlboro Red or Camel cigarette. This was due to working with guys that smoked as we built pallets at a dairy. I hated when they smoked menthol's.

2.  I've read more books than I can remember and I've tried to remember.

3. I 've caught scorpions on purpose.

4.  I was obsessed with war and fighting when I was a kid. I wanted to be a Navy pilot for years.

5. I no longer enjoy watching professional sports with the exception of the UFC.

6. I won my 5th grade spelling bee and went to district. This was crazy because I was painfully shy.

7. I came close to death a few times due to asthma.  I know what it's like to fight for my life one breath at a time.

8. I'm a Duke fan, enough said (since 1990 bytheway).

9.My family is the only thing that keeps me going some days.

10. I started running when I was 32, biking when I was 31. 

11. My politics fit a Libertarian profile, less government is always better.

12. I am mildly obsessed with music and finding new music that is good.

more later

0 comments: