Sunday, January 18, 2009

Idealism and the idiot

Posted by Alienfloyd

Opera: I don't know opera, I've never listened to opera and probably never will.  I essentially despise musicals. It 's a preference thing I guess.  I think Andrew Lloyd Webber is a freak and I really do not want to partake of the tripe that spews from his mind.  When it comes to movies it takes a lot to really make me like a film.  My dreams are more interesting to me than most movies. Television depresses me. The subject matter is usually crap. Hidden agenda's abound in the shows today attempting to advance a corrupt liberal agenda (ie Will and Grace).  In a weird twist I am enjoying College basketball and the NFL much more.  I think its the real competition and feeling that this matters at least in the lives of the players.  

Gee I can't wait for change day.  I just don't have much faith in the democrats to do anything good.  I would agree that corruption runs deep in both parties and ultimately it will be the people who suffer. 

The final downer:

My heart hurts for two children that were terrorized by a step-father that deserves to be destroyed.  The unspeakable evil of some people defies logic and reason. I am not a violent person but this kind of evil perpatrated on innocent children causes my blood to boil and awakens a righteous indignation deep in my soul.  
Death is too easy for these people.

I am posting the link because I taught the boy in primary and his sister was friends with  my daughter.

http://www.catchwillie.com/


1 comments:

Deanie said...

Wow, I just read all the info. Makes me cry...... I don't know about some of these stepdads and boyfriends. Makes me sick