Saturday, January 24, 2009

Could be a ring wraith..

Posted by Alienfloyd

Could be Obama is really a ring wraith in disguise.  He sucks the life out of everything  good. Rham kind looks like he's dead.  People do his bidding.  Watch out Frodo..er Rush. 


At approximately 5:00 am the wind really picked up and attempted to roll my tent over, then I could hear the pitter patter of the rain. Oh @#$% I thought that's not good.  About 30 minutes later the Scout master is hitting the tents "get up" he says "got a fire going" .  Slowly I dressed in multiple layers all the while the tent was pushing on my back rain leaking through.  We got up and after about an hour of standing around warming us and other less prepared scouters around the fire, we decided this sucked so the vote was 7 to 1 to leave.  I was soaked through to the third layer by the time we got home around 8 am.  Call us weak, call us lazy, I was glad to be home. I would have much rather it snowed. 

Oh yeah Duke won by 40 points!!!


1 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

So happy it rained, because you came home early! silly scouts camping in the winter!