Sunday, January 04, 2009

Gloria!

Posted by Alienfloyd

The day of puke is winding to an end, so lets celebrate with a large hearty meal and really test our stomach's. I rarely watch football and being in my sickened state I watched the Chargers colts game but I ended up missing the OT due to puke by children. I was happy to see SD won.  I was listening to Enid Green on her Saturday talk show. She compared the Palestine  Israel war to "What if Tooele was firing rockets into Salt lake ".  Nice! Enid the one time I listen to you, my town gets compared  to a community housing terrorists.  

I spent most of yesterday thinking the Texas Roadhouse made me sick. I guess I was wrong, which is good because that was one of the best steaks I have had in along time.  The overabundance of peanut dust was shutting down my breathing though. 
We then had to drive home in a blizzard, props to Dave for pointing out the car spinning out of control towards us, that could have been bad.

2 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

All I can think about is Margarita's.....mmmm I want some NOW!!! and the cute glasses made them so much better!
Yes thanks Dave It would have been bad if you had not been pointing things out! and I WON!!! hahahaha

Unknown said...

LOL I am holding on for dear life in fear we are all gonna get sick......please NOOOOOO!

Glad you are better-