Monday, January 05, 2009

Injected with a Poison!

Posted by Alienfloyd

(Infected mushroom in my ears), when I was young I would wait to the last minute to finish my reports, my daughter left her report at school all break, so tonight guess what I get to do. Type tipe, thype, the report.  My patience runs very thin after 8:30 pm.  I want all the kids in bed but that never happens, there is usually one remaining.  

I found that Nate likes Hot tamales candy. I love the fact he likes the spicy stuff. 
Today I was able to get up and teach something about my department today at work. It went pretty well, I always get really nervous right before and I have to force myself to relax. (I hate dancing shows, put some freaking clothes on).  The lame joke or poke at a co-worker gets me to relax. 
The drive in the snow is getting tiresome.  If I could exist in the dessert and breathe at the same time.  The smog and planting of non native plants really did me in in Arizona. (Since when is tap-dancing cool, holy cow!) 
Oh yeah and evolution is working perfectly in my body to become allergic to everything on the planet. 
 Clamato anyone?

0 comments: