Friday, December 26, 2008

Terrible Lie

Posted by Alienfloyd

The burning sensation worked its way like a snake slowly zigzagging its way up my body, my lungs burned with each breath like daggers piercing my throat, bright lights flashed in my dizzy mind. The tears were long gone dried like a cruel paint in a wind strewn pattern accross the side of my face and cheeks.  I dry heaved convulsing, Was this a bad dream?, My hands would not stop shaking.  

One minute I had been driving , the next I was engulfed in a sea of faces. Soulless faces, dead eyes, gray flesh, grabbing hands the smell of decay, the stench of dead bodies. Maggots. I tried to avoid hitting them but I spun out of control the car rolled. I ended up at the bottom of a ravine. When I came too it was dark. my ribs wer cracked causing the burning and the inability to take deep breaths.

Now I stood with my large maglite in my hand hunched shivering under a bridge listening to moaning and wailing like nothing I have ever heard and I have been to Walmart after Thanksgiving.  I have seen 28 days later so I new these were Zombies.  I wanted to laugh, this has got to be a nightmare. I should have had that last piece of cake.  None of that matters now, my survival instincts had kicked in. Maybe someone had spiked the local meth causing all the tweakers to become the undead. Where is Bruce when you need him?

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I am just wondering what your smoking and why are you not sharing!

Lindsey said...

hehe hehehe that was :)
..I think my favorite.

TIM said...

yeah, that was pretty cool