Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday

Posted by Alienfloyd

I am very grateful for my parents, who help us out so much. They are great examples to me and they are adored by their grand kids. I hope to be like them if I ever grow up.
I have had the feeling I needed to read the biography of Elder Nelson that we got a few years ago. I have been in search of an inspirational book. On page 10 I was blown away. Linny you need to read this.
We changed our church around due to the addition of another ward to our building. I do love change, it awakens the mind and gets us out of our comfort zones. It was a good Sunday, the kids were not too crazy, my class was decent. We played Life with Addy and I won.
Bye for now.

PS We added a Chilean Rose o our family (Tarantula).

2 comments:

Deanie said...

Hey, I am grateful for you and your family. We love you all and love to help out when and how we can. We enjoyed Addy's stay. Sam and Rupi especially miss her.

Lindsey said...

Sounds awesome. Thanks for reading me that excerpt from it. It sounds like an intriguing book! :) I love books....So the more I thought about what you said I think you are right about what we talked about. I think that is what they are doing here.