Monday, January 04, 2010

The siren sweetly singing

Posted by Alienfloyd

I have many things to be grateful for , my mustache, my calfskin wallet with no money, black socks and the surprise flash of freezing water on the faces of us all at work. Thank you..you know who you are. I found lots of good music this weekend, none of which I will share right now. I learned I still love the UFC and want Spike back. Gerald Lund is a good author but a bit formulaic. I ran for the first time in a month and I feel sore and hungry. I will read the Old Testament again this year, that actually excites me. I want to see "On the Waterfront " again. I want to bathe in the River Styx while singing Come Sail Away and Tales of Ulysses. I want to be an American and kick out all the commies. I wan to camp in below freezing weather because I can.

I want a salty pretzel.
I want to be respected by my children not feared. I want a cold Vanilla cream soda. I want to find the peace of mind that comes with knowing who I am and wear I am going. I want to stare down the Sun and win. I want to put my thought to paper and see the events unfold.
I want.

0 comments: