Monday, July 06, 2009

Nightshift

Posted by Alienfloyd

Some days the cold shale facade is broken down and I feel real emotion. I know shocking. A small window of mortality breaks free in my mind and I see things as they really are. Typically I want to hide under a rock but I've learned to quickly build back the wall. Tonight I remain lucid enough to write. My dreams over the weekend were insane causing me to reflect on why they would be that way. I see dreams as extensions of my innermost desires, needs and sometimes lessons or answers to questions. When something that would never happen in reality happens in a dream all the same "real feelings and emotions" are present for me. I wake with the raw feelings and sometimes spend the day trying to shake the feelings of the dreams. Sometimes people I would never expect infect my dreams. "Stay in your own dreams dang it. " I wonder whose dreams I cross over into. Maybe that is the problem I wander into someone else's subconscious. Crazy..maybe not.


I think I will listen to the Commodores now, they relax me.

2 comments:

Thor'sblog said...

Is this where you start singing "get out of my dreams and into my car"?

Tooele Brezoff said...

Thor he says that to me all the time! hahahaa