Monday, July 13, 2009

Limbic Region

Posted by Alienfloyd

I had a transitory thought...it's gone now. I found my center over the weekend. It's nice to regain focus on what's important. Sometimes the hectic nonstop of this life wears me down until I am running on fumes always in react mode. I am learning the importance of making quick decisions and moving forward not dwelling on the details for an eternity. Mistakes will happen, learn and move on. Too bad some mistakes last 4 years.


Song: Catherine Wheel "She's my friend"
Food: Hershey's plain chocolate bar
Drink: Sobe Energy
Task: Scout Camp Prep.
Sentimentality: VW bug stalling in the intersection after working all day in the summer sun in Phoenix.
Book: Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
Missing: Relationship with my siblings
Current Drama: Moody children
Hope: Clear, calm peaceful mind
Dreams: Cluttered, beautiful, violent
Last meal: California Kitchen Pizza (cold)
Current state: Tired but not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my list would be somewhat maniacal right now...

Stac said...

I like the list... sometimes it's good to just do a checklist to see where we are at. It's funny how things change over a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade.