Monday, January 12, 2009

So....

Posted by Alienfloyd

So I as a citizen in the good ole USA do I get a say where the money goes? Oh... I'm not smart enough, you'll take care of everything.  Let me just write my check on over one second.  Oh you want my guns too. Why the heck not.  Oh Hey I'm a Mormon, I don't fit the standard definition of pseudo Christianity passed off as religion. Oh sorry separation of church and state, what was I thinking lets all embrace the religion of peace...yeah you know Islam.  Where if you leave the religion you gotta die. Sweet.  Oh your gonna "protect " some more land because whacked out environmentalist deodorant free hippy elitist doesn't want some dung beetle to get his panties in a twist.  Thanks I sure appreciate the telling me what's best because heaven forbid I have a coherent thought. While your at it take away my conservative talk shows and any literature you may disagree with.  I know , I know I learned to read in spite of your dumbing down education dang brain of mine couldn't help it. Bytheway I always wanted to try heroin, mind hooking me up ...

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

feeling a little rage my dear?
I love you! Happy Birthday!!!

Thor'sblog said...

I know then we will burn every book that has something in it that we dont like, also if you dont look or act the right way we will lock you up out of sight. Why hasnt anyone thought of this before?

Lindsey said...

I think they have once or twice before...I think it was called communism...& someone like Hitler? Who knows though.

All I know is I don't trust this barquack and I'm pretty sure he's going to screw us. We'll see though...

OH you were lucky enough to get your education before they completely dumbed it down. I wonder if they keep cutting back Teacher's pay and keeping cutting out their bonus's and giving more money to NBA players, etc....what will happen. Do you know who is teaching in our children's schools. You only have to get C's to get a degree....I want a teacher who "barely" made it teaching our children.

Aaaaah ok stop.