Sunday, December 14, 2008

Biscuits and Gravy

Posted by Alienfloyd

If you have spent any time in the South then you may have had biscuits and gravy.  The Olympus Grill in SLC made some good b and g may they rest in peace.  We had some excellent southern fare tonight, it may have not been authentic red-eye gravy but it was probably better that it wasn't. 


I would write more but I can't, not on the digital pages. I learned a valuable lesson today(actually more than one, that's what Sunday's are for.)

Nat bit me in church right after Nate screamed for all to hear don't bite Dad! It hurt for about an hour after, it was near the arm pit on the under arm.  It took great restraint not to send her flying up to the stand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol- you have amazing restraint!

Lindsey said...

uuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhh that is an awful spot to have pinched or bitten. Dang...I bet you've got a pretty purple bruise.