Sunday, September 14, 2008

Existo

Posted by Alienfloyd

I am trying to reorganize my life, I feel rutted to some bad habits, such as staying up way to late, playing WOW, not exercising drinking to much sewduh and what not. I feel like the world is caving in at an accelerated rate. It was nice to sit on the padded benches for the stake conference. It was just me and Nat and she was really pretty good especially for over two hours. They messages don't change but I hear them differently now. I need to change things up. September and October usually fly by at a high rate and I rarely remember what happens during the month. I wish I could slow time.

2 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

I'm not sure what is happening at your church, but I don't know if it's supposed to make you feel this way...

Lindsey said...

I do know what you mean. I am trying to regain some footage while trying to control these insane hormones. I want to punch every bee in the face. Complete Insanity.