Monday, September 15, 2008

Crap I like OK!

Posted by Alienfloyd

I like to drink out of glass jars, I like the way Coca Cola tastes in glass jars. I like the UFC. I like seeing two guys beat the crap out of each other. I like roast beef that comes from a cow and is so tender if flakes away when you touch it. I like reading in the bath which I haven't done for months. I like the rain and thunder storms with really close lightning. I like VW Beetles. I like 51 Mercury's. I like music that is deep and makes you think or invokes a primal drive and excites the senses. I like the solitude of the wilderness. I like trip hop which is nothing like hip hop. I like freakin ' America. I like pestering uptight people. I like outgoing people. I like the light that shines through the stained glass and reflects off the chandeliers in the waning hours of the day in complete peace. I like enjoying the simple things. I like listening to people. I like chocolate. I like the Pixies. I like the people I work with. I like the joking around. I like being unserious. I like long walks ...just kidding. I like hot chocolate all year long. I like crepes. I like Richard Wright may he rest in peace. I like high hopes. I like optimism. I like seeing my friends succeed. I like Facebook.

Maybe I'll do a things I love list. There may be some crossover.

1 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

hmmmm... good to know. Now I would like to hear about your pet peeves.