Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Memories

Posted by Alienfloyd

PPPPPPPP, the seven P's of performance was drilled into my young mind in my jRotc class in high school. If you ever want to know which class had to most profound effect on me and you have an hour or two ask me about rotc. Any way. Proper -prior planning prevents piss poor performance. This was always followed by the "YOU DO NOT ASSUME, WHEN YOU ASSUME YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME" IS THAT UNDERSTOOD--/aye aye sir!

Yes I can march, I can drill and I had Nukes in High School as a class. Off the books of course.
I also saw Officer an a gentleman more times than I can count. " Texas!!! Only TWO things come from Texas!!! Steers and Queers!!! And I don't see any horns!!! Are you Queer son!?
Good times!!!. I like pain I guess cause I took all 4 years.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL- that was a total news flash, totally random, and super funny. thanks!