Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Echoes of Brilliance

Posted by Alienfloyd

I was watching Freak s and Geeks, which is awesome , however they were putting the Greatest band in the world in a bad druggy light. So in response to that. Pink Floyd achieved musical brilliance. From "wish you were here" Darkside of the Moon" The Wall, Animals. I love music that takes the listener on a journey. The music was the escape. I had the Wall and Darkside memorized at one time.


Take this excerpt from Animals. Doesn't sound like freaky drug music to me.


Ok so I admit, this is a little psychedelic.

To be continued....

2 comments:

Tarika said...

Bryan...no matter how much you try to convince me, this music is totally drug induced and there is no denying it. I think that they would even admit to it if you could ask them

Lindsey said...

And...I think ALMOST everyone who listens to them has listened to them doing some sort of Drug.
The end.