Sunday, August 17, 2008

And now for something completely different...

Posted by Alienfloyd

It's been a different weekend. Scavenging for change, followed by a cool movie on the lawn experience watching Penelope. I actually enjoyed the movie, I had never heard of it before. Yeah it wasn't action packed but it had a sense of humor. (Thanks Dave and Gabrielle). The weather was perfect except for a slight screen moving breeze. Saturday cleaning was interrupted by a call to go help with baptisms at the SLC temple. This reminded me of the time the safety pin broke that held the key to my locker and proceeded to fall in the urinal during mid flush. I had quick reflexes of course and immediately grabbed the pin with keys attached. It's spring loadedness wedged itself in the narrow part of the urinal. I held it precariously in the water as the auto flusher kept flushing. " Ray hold your hand up to the sensor so I can get my keys out! I said in a panicked whisper. I was victorious and only slightly pricked by the pin. Good times. Yesterday was not so eventful, but an awesome experience nonetheless.

Today was a challenge with far to much to talk about.I did learn the Famous Dave's Devil's Spit is quite good on pork chops. The ward had a all men's choir singing "I love the Lord" . It was good but it being my favorite song right now I expect MoTab quality. I thought it was gutsy to try the song. It did have some cool moments that were almost perfect.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I dont know if I have heard that song but I would like to. Eventful weekend eh? Those can be exciting.

Jen-Knee said...

It's okay, you can admit that your favorite part of Penelope was James McAvoy.

Stac said...

So Jen was focused on the part about you watching James in Penelope... and I'm still laughing at the urinal story. It's hilarious.

Tooele Brezoff said...

you stuck your hand in pee pee? hehe