Thursday, July 24, 2008

Secret Smile (Ambient House Style)

Posted by Alienfloyd


I was introduced to a type of music in Arizona on the alternative stations when I was 17-18. I wasn't really into the music because it wasn't the grunge stuff, so I secretly liked it. A few years later I picked up some CD's and have been a fan ever since. I have always been wary of telling people about it because it doesn't appeal to everyone. I mean the average song lenght is greater than 3 minutes, seriously in today's music scene thats probably death. My favortite CD is simply called Chill Out from the KLF. The Orb is my favorite "band" in this genre. Others include Banco de Gaia, System 7, 777. The Orb remixes everyone and does it well and uniquely.


This music lead me to the Trance, experimental, techno, house, etc. I already was into the industrial EBM stuff.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

we love this stuff too-