Sunday, July 13, 2008

"RED"

Posted by Alienfloyd

We went to Hellboy 2 with Jason and Tim..I would give it 7 out of 10. It was better than the first in my opinion. Red and Abraham singing Barry Manilow funny and disturbing. It is all comic book, the way the scenes play out, comic book style. The plot was a little weak in places, it left me thinking well if they had done this then that wouldn't have been neccessary. Overall it was a fun movie. I wish it were a tv series. I wanted more. I love the characters and the premise.
MUCH thanks to my Mom and Dad for putting up with us this weekend. It was alot of fun to camp out and and go to the parade and barbeque.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

We will for sure go see this movie. We have been waiting for it to come out. Thanks for the info about it.