Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A transient moment

Posted by Alienfloyd


Impromtu Music Review:


Dead Man's Bones: Pa Pa Power. I'm really like this song. Ok
Party on!

So in the wake of the bright sunshine and two 12 hour drives I have felt out of place in my own skin. The brright flashy box on the wood thing has lost its appeal. The scratchy pain on left knee ruining my running. No more zen moments, no more comfortable feelings. Retreating into the deep recesses of my mind. Dusty compartments musty with lack of use. Melting down verbal assault into a fire ball of delegation and lack of constraint. Living a realm of uncertainty, driving my mind off a cliff..well almost.

4 comments:

Deanie said...

Do you need to check yourself into a mental health care facility?

Alienfloyd said...

Is this because I sang on the 2, 12 hour car rides? You know I am funny!

Stac said...

long drives are about singing badly to every one hit wonder in your MP3 player arsenal. also, is that a salad fingers picture? it is so creepy.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Haha I just noticed when I made my comment, Bryan was still logged in, hahaha!
Stac I agree with the photo nothing like an ugly nipple staring at ya!