Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I need...disraction..

Posted by Alienfloyd

Excited by the thought of getting in the mountains even for a few hours. Thoughts of peace in my head free of noise and distraction. I need the sweet cool air and the trees folding in on me. I need the release from the work week. I can only keep up the pseudo-positive attitude for so long before I get recalcitrant..."Always should be someone you really love.."

I've been intensely focused on a large project to distraction. "I'm on the white cliffs of Dover thinking it over and over.."

The Ragnar was a pretty good experience this year. I recovered alot faster than I thought I would. Marathon training starts on Monday. 13 weeks.

Alone was killer

"I think I was Bruce Lee I might of been Michael Caine.." Delicious CW


Watch Dare form the Gorillaz...Shaun Ryder of the Happy Mondays ' Head is in it.

0 comments: