Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cool Movie

Posted by Alienfloyd

Iron Man.  So we don't watch alot of movies anymore, because ...well I 'm not sure. Maybe it's the lack of faith I have in the movie industry at coming up with anything worth watching.  I really don't care for bad language...so Iron Man was great. It held my attention and I even forgot Gwenyth was in it. Bonus! It was intense, cool gadgetry and what kid ..er guy has not wanted to fly in a cool titanium alloy suit. Once again the only good terrorist is a dead one. 



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah I loved Iron man. I was surprised how good it was. I actually liked the new Hulk it had a little to do with Iron man...
-so cool..... have you seen the new hulk w/ Edward Norton & Liv Tyler yet?

Unknown said...

I was going to make almost an identical comment as Lindsey. so HEAR HEAR!