Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sanity; the last Frontier

Posted by Alienfloyd

I wake up 6:52 nearly every morning after hitting snooze since 5:30. Why? It keeps me sane. The short dreams are an amalgamation of genius and acid trips running through my brain. If anyone knows me they know of my weird dreams. Dreams that I am other people, dreams of co-workers, dreams of people I have never met. Dreams of strange places, impossible situations with the occasional out right nightmare. I embrace my dreams, I occasionally write them down. I learn valuable lessons from them and they keep my sanity intact.

1 comments:

Stac said...

I'm just glad that I'm not the only person who hits snooze for an hour. I tend to have trippy dreams when I'm in the sleep/wake stage. This is also the time when JenKnee gets to hear me scream/talk in my sleep, I move around, and I do all those other 'night terrorish' things.