Monday, September 22, 2008

PEEveS on PEts

Posted by Alienfloyd

I try not to hate but there are some minir annoyances that plaque my sensibilities.

1. Blatant hypocrisy
2. Holding grudges
3. Cigarette smoke
4. Lame excuses
5. Speaking ill of those who lead
6. Burned agains
7. Solicitations in all ther nefarious forms
8. School fund raisers
9. Liberal elitists
10. Conservative bigots
11. Obama/Biden
12. Diapers (dirty)
13. Not remembering my dreams
14. Apostates in sheeps clothing
15. Hollywood in general
16. Sports fanatics (lunatics) The unbalanced ones
17. Not wearing a helmet
18. Rap errr hip hop music
19. Sierra Club/Rocky Anderson
20. UN
21. New World Order
22. Tooele Corrupt politics
23. Apathy
24. Dancing
25. Most reality TV(a few exceptions)
26. My own procrastinating ways
27. The noise the freaking noise
28. Parents that let there little ones roam free.
29. Spam
30. Violence

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Tooele what? oh you love dirty diapers that is why I have trained Nathan to poop after you are home so you can have the joy of changing him!

Stac said...

I love this list... I agree with so many of these but I loved the sport 'lunatics' one especially. Also, do you hate Spam (email) or Spam (pseudomeat).

Alienfloyd said...

I hate both unless it is in song.