Sunday, July 20, 2008

Golf Tourney

Posted by Alienfloyd


I was invited to Andy and Tim's work tourney up at Homestead. It was a good time even though we sucked it up pretty good. Thanks Andy! My day started at 4:45 am went unit 11:30 I consumed one NOS, two cherry cokes a gatorade, half a water bottle half a Dr.Pepper a reg coke. This was because I was living on 6 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours. I was feeling really weird Saturday night. I went over to Dave's and Gabrielle's briefly and I was feeling kinda floaty like then the fire happened accross the street. This woke me up, but I quickly crashed a couple hours later attempting to watch Monty Python's Flying Circus..

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You and Angel need to get together and go golfing. He would love it. The one here in Overlake he said it is pretty nice!!

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh my face would have been so swollen. That is WAY too much caff. You best be careful sir. Yeah if you ever need to golf call Ty.. He randomly spews the word golf through out his day. He is slightly obsessed.