Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lame Movie Weekend

Posted by Alienfloyd

I am obsessed with the Semisonic song below, love it.
We attempted to watch The Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer.. can you say rise of the vomit up my esophagus. What piece of work, needless to say I didn't finish it. The next pile of steamy stink was Blades of Glory. I'm sorry, not a fan of figure skating and figure skating is not funny, it is tragic much like gymnastics. Kids sell there childhoods for gold medals. Beach volleyball on the other hand...primo. The only highlight of TV partaking was Battlestar, but even that was what the heck happened. The final 4 are revealed and bam they are at earth..oh sorry this is a plot spoiler. Earth is all post apocalypse and there is at least 10 more episodes.
I tried to get some of the primary kids to sing the songs in a German accent. I forgot the one kid lived in Germany, dang he was pretty good, a little too real. I justified it by "hey at least they are singing. " I have been in the primary now for over a year.
until next time....

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

hahahahaha....... in german accents that is so funny.