Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Perfect?

Posted by Alienfloyd

I look at my kids and I am humbled by them. They are so sweet and full of love and life. I heard a stat that kids need 20 minutes of one on one quality time with their parents a day. Lori gets an entire day with them, I see them for two to three hours. We send them off to bed and the I wake up. I wake Addy up and the day starts over. SO I have 2 to 3 hours to spend with 4 kids and try not to neglect my wife (which often happens). How often do they end up in front of the TV or pawned off on a babysitter(not enough maybe). It really makes me question my priorities. We only have these children for a brief time in reality. I am not a perfect person but I can strive to be perfect in making sure my family knows that I love them, it doesn't always have to be spoken but it should always be shown. If they don't know that I love them then I have failed indeed.

0 comments: