Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hiking, Golfing, and Dew

Posted by Alienfloyd

We went on a hike up Adam's canyon in the rain. It was Natalies first hike. She took to hiking like a fish to water. I could not keep up with her at times. She wanted to go to the " high point", and was very disappointed when we turned around. I was really pleased with how well she did and how excited she was for the hike. She ran the bottom switchbacks like it was nothin, saying see ya! and taking off. It was fun to go with Thor and his girls and TIm and Cooper.


I went golfing with Ty, Andy and Tim up at Davis. It was my first of the year. I appreciate the tips from Ty and Andy. Not bragging but I almost hit Tyler and Tim in one shot, sorry.


Today, I was craving something so I mixed a half can of OJ, ice cubes, 3/4 cup of sugar and a cap of Vanilla extract and a cup of milk with the final secret ingredient---Yes a full can of Mountain DEW!!!!! Ahhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!1

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fun day!
Glad to see Natalie can hike & everything and wasn't really effected by her asthma.
Weird Drink... i'll have to try that. :)

Tooele Brezoff said...

The Dew drink was so super yummy!