Sunday, August 30, 2009
Posted by Alienfloyd

Weekend In Review:


Friday night was spent watching cool Youtube music videos while Lori sewed. Interesting conversation ensued with a few cool individuals on the facelook. We got up early Saturday and drove out to Murray for my Uncle Milton's funeral. It was good to see the extended family we only see at such life events. I was sad my Grandma's sister didn't know who I was. She has always been my favorite relative of that side of the family still living. She reminds me of my Grandma long since passed away. My parents took us to Macaroni Grille which was fun. Lori has had a migraine since Saturday night.

The Bishop said today to not use others behavior as a justification for our behavior. It was interesting and very true. It has caused me t0 think about how much I may or may not look at others and make decisions based on what others do. I guess it pays to have good friends that are good examples. I know I 'm not always a good example. Case in point my 3 year old wanting to listen to the Rain song. Oh crap my boy wants to listen to the Violent Femmes, and Addy wants to listen to Vast. Nice example Dad.

Meanwhile I sit listening to my BYU choir music when everyone is asleep.
I need some more good LDS CD's (No Afterglow please). Mo TAb is okay but I usually find it too overwhelming. I guess I like the more A cappella stuff/less organ stuff.


0 comments: